SHAKE BOTTLE WELL BEFORE USE
- To avoid excessive foaming put required amount of water into spray tank and add SBPI, then agitate well.
- Only apply diluted.
- Do not exceed the appropriate application rates.
- For maximum effect spray the upper and lower leaf surfaces thoroughly on a weekly basis.
- Reseal container after use.
- Store out of direct sunlight above 10C and below 25C.
FOR BEST RESULTS SPRAY WEEKLY
10ml concentrate to 1 litre of water.
- Ensure spraying equipment is washed out before use.
- Some varieities may be susceptible to scorch, especially in hot conditions (advisable to spray small trial area first)
- We cannot accept any liability that directly or indirectly results from using, transporting and/or stocking this product.
Warning: Causes skin irritation and serious eye irritation
- Wear protective gloves.
- IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap and water.
- IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product. Keep out of reach of children.
- If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
A unique blend of plant safe, physical pest control surfactants.